Vladimir Mencl, Ph.D.
[Research] [Projects] [Theses & projects supervised] [Publications] [Education] [Teaching] [Resume] [Related work] [Personal]
Current and recent involvement:
- PC co-chair of FACS'06.
- PC member of
- WISBD - IV Workshop on Software Engineering and Database, part of the CACIC2007, XIII Argentinean Conference on Computer Science, Corrientes and Resistencia, Argentina, 1-5 October 2007
- ICECCS 2006 - 11th IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems
- SOFSEM 2007 (Track: Dependable Software and Systems)
- ICCCIT - International Conference on Computer, Communication and Information Technologies, July 14-16, 2007, Tabriz, Iran (postponed/cancelled)
- WISBD - III Workshop of Software Engineering and Data Bases, part of CACIC2006, XII Argentine Congress of Computer Science, October 17-21, 2006, San Luis, Argentina
Recent thesis and projects:
- Formal Methods for Behavior specification
- Use Cases and UML
- Formal models of use cases
- Formal notations for use cases
- Deriving behavior specifications from textual use cases
- Component Based Programming
- other research interests and activities:
- Architecture Description Languages, Component Composition
- Component State Transformation, Component updates
- Distributed technologies : CORBA, EJB, RMI, JINI
- Master's thesis: Jaroslav Dražan, Natural Language Processing of Textual Use Cases (Oct 2004 - Feb 2006), proposal, project page.
- Software project: Jan Franců, Jiří Ondrušek, Michal Fiedler, Aleš Plšek: Procasor Environment: Interactive Environment for Requirement Specification (Oct 2004 - Sep 2005), proposal, project page.
- Master's thesis: Matěj Polák, UML 2.0 Components (Oct 2004 - Sep 2005), proposal, project page.
- Master's thesis: Jiří Samek, Employing OCL for specifying behavior compliance (Oct 2003 - Sep 2005), proposal, project page.
- Master's thesis: Zuzana Petrová, Update Description Language (Oct 1998 - Sep 1999)
- Master's thesis: Petr Hnětynka, Managing Type Information in an Evolving Environment, (Oct 1999 - Aug 2000)
- Undergraduate thesis: Jan Beneš, Netshare - networked group organizer, (Oct 1998 - May 2000)
Ph.D. in Computer Science (2004), Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Mgr. (MS equivalent) in Computer Science (1998), Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Selected Topics in the Java programming language / Vybrané partie z jazyka Java PRG021
- Other semesters:
- Object Oriented Systems (review session seminar) - SWI068
- Individual Software Project course ("Ročníkový projekt II") PRG019
- Programming in C/C++ - (review session seminar) - PRG029
- Operating systems - (review session seminar) SWI004
Last updated Dec 11, 2018
You are visitor number 28960 since 16 Nov 05.